How is everyone doing?
Following the post of tips around Lisbon, I’m bringing to you today a post from a little town just 1h30 away from the center called Comporta.
Comporta is well known for its long, clean and desert beaches with soft white sand and transparent waters with barely any waves! Here you can either spend a week laying on the beach and having cocktails around bars and restaurant or just a weekend. There is not much to do but we locals adore this place in August. After
Let me write down your perfect day in Comporta 😉
- Choose a beach – a desert one ( you will require a special card to get in so go with your local friends) or just go to the Comporta Beach which is just as fine.
- Plan a walk on horses with “Cavalos Na Areia” – Even Madonna Did that on her trip to Comporta, so I guess it is a MUST! Their insta is @cavalosnaareia !
- After a full day at the beach check out “Gervasio” for a plate of “Ameijoas” – Clams and a glass of beer or apple cider!
- Next stop – the center of the town that has an amazing shop with bohemian style clothing for women and men as well as home decoration items from furniture to little cuffs for table napkins. Everything in amazing unique style and of top quality. The name of this wander shop is LAVANDA and it is located right in the center, but not to get lost check out their Instagram @lavandacomporta and follow the address there! Inside it, you can find “Calmo Bar” that does the freshest and most natural fruit smoothies as well as cocktails perfect for the golden hour.
- Slowly dislocate yourself to one of the restaurants with delicious menus like Sal, Sal Burger, Museo de Arroz, Cavalariça (a really cool place that used to be a horse stable, but now each little “box” is a place for the table! Totally worth checking out!)
- Then either fall in love with the town and spend the night to repeat this the following day or hit the road and head back to Lisbon 😉
This look was taken literally in the little path from the parking spot to the desert beach. Wearing top from Pull and bear, Green Cullotes from Zara, Golden espadrilles from Oysho, favorite bag from Bershka and the Hat from LAVANDA! Isn’t it gorgeous?? Love the sun freckles! So cute!
What do you guys think of the tips and the look?
Enjoy and Come for a visit!
xx Your Mash